Go to next topic
Last Post 14 Apr 2015 12:37 PM by  tacti
Fender Roller
 5 Replies
Author Messages
tacti

--
24 Jul 2013 10:24 PM

I bought a fender rolling tool from Eastwood to roll my fender tip.  If anyone needs, it's available for rent for some security deposit and minimum charge (i.e Case of beer, some useful tips/advice for me to become a better driver, etc. would be totally appropriate as well!

let me know if anyone's interested.

obielando

--
    23 Sep 2014 01:17 PM

Hey Tact, I'd be totally willing to help you offset some of that cost for some fender rolling.  Got to get the Spyder ready for STR next year.  If you don't get this, I'll be sure to ask at event on the 5th 

tacti

--
    14 Dec 2014 10:53 PM
    sorry I totally missed your post..
    Tom is using the fender roller right now, but let me know when you need it, and we can meet up some time.
    obielando

--
    21 Jan 2015 03:53 PM
    No worries - I'll let you know as we get closer to the driving season. I have to get the coilovers and wheels/tires on still, and see where it sits. I may not need it after all.
    obielando

--
    14 Apr 2015 11:52 AM
    Just following up - if you happen to have it available at one of the next few events, let me know. I'll be there Saturday and Sunday this weekend, if that works out - otherwise, we'll find a time before the test/tune in a few weeks.
    tacti

--
    14 Apr 2015 12:37 PM
    I'll bring the fender roller with me this Saturday then.

---