Go to next topic
Last Post 16 May 2016 08:01 AM by  GLXdreams
WTB: Kosei K1 or similar track rims 4x100 15" or 16"
 4 Replies
Author Messages
GLXdreams

--
08 May 2016 10:17 PM

Hey everybody, Im looking for some track/autocross wheels. I would prefer some kosei K1's but am not picky. (tr motorsport, enkei, whatever) 

Anything 4x100 15", maybe 16" 7 or 7.5 wide would be great. 

They don't have to be perfect by any means, just need a spare 4x100 set up. Please let me know if you have anything laying around that you can part with. 

I am located in Cleveland but I am willing to trek down to the cinci aria. I have some friends I can meet up with and make a day/evening of it. 

Thanks for looking, Please let me know if you have anything I may be able to use. 

Kyle 

rande
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    09 May 2016 04:29 PM

I've got some Kosei wheels with nearly new tires available.  Here's a link to my FS ad on Spyderchat with pictures.  

http://www.spyderchat.com/forums/sh...ntal-tires

Let me know if have any questions.

Thanks
    Randy

GLXdreams

--
    10 May 2016 12:04 PM

Thanks for the post Randy! 

Unfortunately I can only run 15" or 16", 17" is a bit to big for my car and suspension I am running.  

rodhx

--
    10 May 2016 01:18 PM
    A friend has 6 new 4x100 15"x7" Kosei K5R wheels for sale. We bought them for a lemons car but decided against adapters to fit the car's bolt pattern. They have just had tires mounted and then removed. $80 each but would be shipped from Birmingham, AL. They are $129 at Tirerack I believe. He ships cages & rollbars all the time so might be able to get break on the rate. If you're interested give him a call on Monday May 16 'cause he is out of the office this week. www.kirkracing.com

GLXdreams

--
    16 May 2016 08:01 AM

Ill give him a call sometime today and talk to him about them, those would be a nice option. Thanks you for the heads up! 

---