CM car for sale - 85 Citation FF
 4 Replies
Author Messages
Sho Torii
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
06 Feb 2016 03:45 PM
    1985 Citation FF prepped for CMod for sale. The car has 6 National championships in SCCA CM under its belt and is one of the winningest car in the class. The following are what come with the car:

- The Kent engine rebuilt in April 2012 by Marcovicci-Wenz Engineering (MKE) with brand new Ford engine block, Scat crankshaft and Ford camshaft. Engine dyno chart available.
    - Chassis refreshed by MKE (many hoses, rod ends, etc. replaced) in April 2012
    - Only 4.9 autocross hours put on the motor since the rebuild
    - Penske 8300 shocks revalved by Penske in Sep 2010. Shock dyno charts available.
    - 4 sets of Panasport rims
    - Bead seat kit (10 gallon)
    - Quick jack
    - N2 tank & regulator with Penske shock inflation tool
    - 10" chassis stand (x 2)
    - Many gears
    - Gear change tray
    - Intercomp SW500 scales with Intercomp scale levelers
    - Many, many spare parts including Ford crankshaft, oil filters, fluids, etc., etc.
    - Many Carroll Smith books, the Jake Lamont book, Hewland manual and other books

Also for sale is an all-aluminum Thule 16' (+ V nose) x 80" trailer with less than 9,000 miles and brand new wheels and tires that have never been used. The trailer is set up for the car and comes with 2 tire racks and all straps and ramps.

The total package is $22,000 OBO. The car with all the extra only will be $18,000 and the trailer and rims & tires $5,500. The trailer and extras will not be available for sale by themselves until the car is sold. The seller is motivated and will consider all reasonable offers. Please contact me at storii@rcn.com for any questions. More photos will be available upon request.

This is truly a turn-key package to get into a real race car. The only things you need are a new set of tires and fuel.
    Attachments
    Sho Torii
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    09 Feb 2016 02:21 PM
    Some questioned about the low autocross hours (4.9 hours) since the 2012 engine rebuild. We parked the car in the summer of 2013 and haven't autocrossed since. The hours were accumulated in 1 and 1/2 seasons (2012 & 2013). The car has been kept in garage since and I have been running the motor every now and then. The fluids are checked and changed periodically.
    Sho Torii
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    14 Feb 2016 10:56 AM
    In case anyone is wondering, you will fit in the car just fine if you are not much taller than 6' and not much heavier than 200 lbs. The shoe size may be more critical than height and weight. I have no problem as my feet are small (size 9), but the previous owner's shoe size is 11-Wide and he had no issues whatsoever. I once had a guy with size 12 test fit in the car and it was no problem.
    Sho Torii
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    15 Feb 2016 08:26 PM
    I put in an offer for a new house. The seller is super motivated!
    Sho Torii
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    14 Apr 2016 10:44 PM
    The sale is now pending until a further notice for I have a valid buyer.

---