Go to next topic
Last Post 09 Apr 2011 08:27 AM by  Knucklehead Racing 94
NJMP Thunderbolt Track Rental
 3 Replies
Author Messages
Knucklehead Racing 94

--
23 Feb 2011 07:28 AM

I am renting NJMP Thunderbolt on 3/30 for a test day. Do not want more than 6-7 cars. Contact me if interested through my email: L72425@aol.com

So far have 4 FE's committed.

Thanks,-Phil Di Pippo

Knucklehead Racing 94

--
    28 Mar 2011 10:20 AM
    New day because of weather is Friday, April 8th.
    Knucklehead Racing 94

--
    09 Apr 2011 08:27 AM
    Fantastic test day yesterday at NJMP. We ran in light rain and incredible downpours. Learned a ton. It was great running for hours in the rain. Cars are just a blast to drive. Had never driven one in the rain. Wow. Just cool flying around (at times literally) the track going through (at times) lakes of standing water. These cars are just a wild ride.

Thanks to John Hagerman and crew (Bob and Brendan) for putting up with the weather and setting up the car under those conditions. And thanks to the track and corner workers for working under those conditions.

-Philip
    Knucklehead Racing 94

--
    09 Apr 2011 08:27 AM
    Fantastic test day yesterday at NJMP. We ran in light rain and incredible downpours. Learned a ton. It was great running for hours in the rain. Cars are just a blast to drive. Had never driven one in the rain. Wow. Just cool flying around (at times literally) the track going through (at times) lakes of standing water. These cars are just a wild ride.

Thanks to John Hagerman and crew (Bob and Brendan) for putting up with the weather and setting up the car under those conditions. And thanks to the track and corner workers for working under those conditions.

-Philip

---