Go to next topic
Last Post 29 Mar 2014 06:41 PM by  Miata39
Spec Miata For Sale
 3 Replies
Author Messages
tubbshs

--
11 Feb 2014 12:20 PM

1992 Spec Miata for sale. Car is ready to go for 2014. I have enjoyed this car very much and wish to build a E/P Miata. Car has all the necessary items to win. Engine is a pro built Sunbelt engine and was dynoed at Sam Henry's place in Springfield along with updating suspension parts when I purchased the car. Car does have on small dent located in side panel behind right door. The Sunbelt engine is a very good and powerful engine and reliable.

When you consider the minimum weight for Spec Miata is 2300 lbs and when I  drive the car's race weight is 2400 with me,( I'm pretty large). I have won several races in St. Louis and at Topeka. I won the Mid Am division for Spec Miata a couple of times in this car. Sometimes I race in ITA and the car does not have the equipment for ITA( headers etc.) I am still competitive. Look at You tube for a racing video( Meet Me in ST. Louis) you'll see me racing there.Red Miata # 39.

If you want a car that is very competitive on Regional Level and priced reasonably, This is the car.  

ReesePBC7

--
    18 Feb 2014 04:26 PM
    Harold,

Sounds like an interesting car. Can I get specs and pictures? Also, what are you selling with the car? Finally, how much?

Alex
    Miata39

--
    13 Mar 2014 07:59 PM

Alex:

Sorry I took so long to get back to you, I was haveing a issue getting on the internet. Give me a call @ 573-729-2716 or e-mail me @

tubbshs@centurylink.net. 

Thanks for inquiring

Miata39

--
    29 Mar 2014 06:41 PM

If you are looking for a great Spec Miata which is a winning car( 2 regional Championships and one second) I don't think you find a better car for the money. I have a 1.6 Spce Miata for sale which is ready to race except you would need tires. This car is a sure winner for someone who weights less than 250 pounds. I am a big person who races at 2430 lbs and if you remember minimum weight for Spec Miata is 2300, I am racing at a much heavier weight than others and still winning.

I have reduce the price of this car to $ 8250.00

If you want to win and don't have $30,000 plus for a national car, this car delivers. The reason I am selling is to buy another race car where I can make weight. 

Photos available on request.

Harold Tubbs  tubbshs@centurylink.net

Phone 573-729-2716

---