Go to previous topic
Go to next topic
Last Post 16 Apr 2012 07:09 PM by  TavernCustoms
FP class in the division: is anyone racing?
 4 Replies
Author Messages
TavernCustoms

--
16 Apr 2012 04:46 AM
    I just found out im gonna be runnung in the F-Prepared class and I'm finding the field a little thin whos running this class anyone? if not why? should i go for XP
    kb_solo2
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    16 Apr 2012 10:00 AM
    Where are you?
    TavernCustoms

--
    16 Apr 2012 04:02 PM
    motoring wrote:
    Where are you?

Oregon

kb_solo2
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    16 Apr 2012 04:45 PM
    There is a very fast FP 914 that runs many of the NWR events in packwood, although we haven't seen it out this year yet.

Personally i would stick with FP even without competition. XP is beyond a money pit. The TT could be a really cool car in FP

Oh and there are at least 4 different groups autoxing in Oregon, so you didn't really answer the question very well... Portland, Eugene, Medford, Bend?
    TavernCustoms

--
    16 Apr 2012 07:09 PM
    motoring wrote:
    There is a very fast FP 914 that runs many of the NWR events in packwood, although we haven't seen it out this year yet.

Personally i would stick with FP even without competition. XP is beyond a money pit. The TT could be a really cool car in FP

Oh and there are at least 4 different groups autoxing in Oregon, so you didn't really answer the question very well... Portland, Eugene, Medford, Bend?

So if im the only one, at least ill be #1 lol, ya i think im gonna stay FP for a while at least. you should see me next year

---