MEXICO
 3 Replies
Author Messages
trigun7469
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
10 Apr 2003 10:41 AM
    MEXICO anybody know about the road racing down their or a link were I could find out about it? anybody have any expirence done thier?
    PaulA

--
    16 Apr 2003 11:37 AM
    Mexico actually has a bunch of racing. I was there to work the CART events at Mexico City last year and Monterrey the last two years. Got to meet a bunch of the local F&Cers.

There are at least five or six other tracks around the country, besides the big ones at Fundidora Park (Monterrey) and Hermanos Roderiquez (Mexico City). They seem to have a fairly active club racing scene, one of those groups was a support race for CART.

They also have a couple of semi-pro series --Mustangs and (I think) a couple open wheel groups. Don't think they race too much during the summer, too hot.

I haven't a clue as to a website, try a few searches (hope your Spanish is passable).

Everybody there couldn't have ben nicer, a great bunch of people. Are you moving or visiting there?
    trigun7469
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    16 Apr 2003 07:54 PM
    Nope just curious just maybe looking to start racing in a different country to see what it would be like thought it might be a cheaper way but dought it
    Kart54

--
    17 Oct 2005 04:05 PM
    Try John Rogers on the PCA or 914club.com website. He road races in Baja quite a bit. I 've gotten some great information from him in the past and hope to get down there before to long myself.
    Randy

---