15 Replies
Author Messages
christoc
I'm an Admin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
01 Sep 2014 11:25 PM

I've made some changed to try and resolve the Avatar upload issues. If you could, please attempt to upload your avatars again. If you experience problems (something related to permissions) please post here and let me know. 

foobag

--
    02 Sep 2014 10:10 AM
    I am still getting the message "No Permission" when I select an image to upload.
    christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    02 Sep 2014 11:21 AM
    Alright, that's definitely not what I wanted to hear. I'll spend some more time on it this evening.
    christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    02 Sep 2014 10:36 PM
    PM sent
    christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    02 Sep 2014 11:08 PM
    For those folks still having upload problems, I'm working on a fix, might take me until tomorrow evening to get squared away.
    christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    03 Sep 2014 11:28 PM
    I just pushed out some additional permission updates that I believe should correct the remaining Avatar uploads for users. If you try to upload your avatar and get a message about "No permission" please let me know by sending me a PM
    sjfehr
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    10 Sep 2014 09:41 PM
    I'm still not able to upload- I drag/drop the image (avatar sized) to the photo section, hit the "upload file" button... and nothing happens. I tried Chrome and Firefox with the same results. I wasn't even able to log in with MSIE to try it, as the login button was unresponsive.
    christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    10 Sep 2014 09:54 PM
    If you try to load it by clicking, instead of drag/drop, does it function?
    sjfehr
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    10 Sep 2014 10:04 PM
    Nothing happens when I click it, no upload dialog box like I get on imgur or other web pages with similar looking interfaces.
    sjfehr
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    12 Sep 2014 01:28 PM
    I was able to verify the image is uploading when I drag/drop, inspectelement shows the link (below), but the File pick-box beside it says and is unresponsive when I click it, nor does the "upload file" button. The "update" button saves the other changes and sends me an email about it, but doesn't update my avatar. Am I missing something here?

http://www.sccaforums.com/Portals/0/Users/190/98/30398/Steve-Boxster-Nats-Avatar128.jpg
    gareno
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    06 Oct 2014 06:25 PM
    I've been trying to add an avatar with no success. It allows me to drag and drop the image in the box and shows it there, but no of the buttons seem to do anything. Although I do get an email that it was updated.
    danderso

--
    08 Nov 2014 09:16 AM
    Same problem here, can't seem to add an Avatar. I can upload it but it never saves.
    christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    10 Nov 2014 02:17 PM
    Apparently my fix didn't work for everyone. I'll continue to track down the issue and try to resolve
    Clemens
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    03 Dec 2014 03:10 PM
    It does not appear to be fixed since I can't upload an image.

Clemens
    christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    07 Jan 2015 01:21 AM
    Please try again folks, I just fixed the problem where you couldn't choose from the Dropdown list for avatar uploads.

Chris
    sjfehr
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    07 Jan 2015 05:49 AM
    Chris: works now, thanks!!

---