Go to next topic
Last Post 01 Oct 2017 12:20 PM by  NGRacer
Miata race car for sale
 0 Replies
Author Messages
NGRacer

--
01 Oct 2017 12:20 PM
    First generation Mazda Miata race car. (This wouldn't let me attach photos, but I am more than willing to send over everything I have.)

This car has spent about its whole life as a race car, although it has not been raced in about 20 years. I bought it off the first owner, who raced it for a few years, but then stopped racing for a while. It stills runs great and is in great shape. I bought it to race it, but could not find the time to do so, so I am selling it.

The roll cage is well build and solid. It has new Hawk Blue pads on it. I just put brand new seat belts in it and bought a new window net for it. The chassis is still in great shape and clean. There are performance coilover shocks and springs (Not Spec Miata). As seen in the photos there is a small amount of damage to the left front, but I have a brand new fender to be put on.

The car stills fires up right away. The clutch and transmission are still in great shape; nice smooth shifts. The car itself has very low miles on it, 65,150. I have driven it around my neighborhood a couple of times and it ran smooth. It has only been owned by mechanics its whole life, so it has always been well kept.

It is pretty much ready to go racing, I just never had the time to do so. It would make a great race car for someone just getting started and for a veteran racer. I have all the log books and receipts of what has been done to the car over the years, too.

A set of 15" factory wheels and 15" performance wheels come with it, too.

I'm asking $6,900 or best offer. Feel free to ask any questions. You can contact Nick at 315-952-3305.

---