At the annual meeting held November 21 all of the proposed by-law proposals passed:
- correcting spelling, puncuation, etc.
- adding article on gender
- adding article on non-discrimination
- separating earnings/dissolution from progpaganda/legislation
- change officer terms to two years; alternate R.E. & Secretary in even numbered years and Asst. R.E. & Treasurer in odd numbered years
- change to at least one member of the Club is nominated for each officer position
- change to notice of nominees is immediately following the September board meeting & any 10 members may nominate any qualified member to the Secretary by September 30
- clarified that the elections are held at the November meeting
- added naming structure to clarify President/R.E. and V.P./Assistant R.E.
Thanks to all who voted absentee (mail), online, or in person.
Thanks to Carla Russo and Kristy Reiss for tabulating the results.