Go to next topic
Last Post 23 Jun 2017 07:46 AM by  WaterLogged
Evnet #3!
 3 Replies
Author Messages
rkammerer

--
22 Jun 2017 08:19 AM

Just wanted to thank everyone for helping make Event #3 a smooth, fun event. Even with the morning rain, a late start, and a single grid, thanks to everyone being on the ball and ready to grid/drive/work we still got 6 runs in! I hope everyone enjoyed it. The course I thought was good but challenging in a few places. I never quite got it. Nice job to Bill for putting it all together on his last run to get by me by a solid 7/10ths.

Audit is complete and results are up, along with updated Live Timing to reflect audited results. Note: On the Live Timing, the results displayed by Pronto (our new timing software) differ from the old results last year. They now include penalties in the time. So, if I got a 68.125 and 2 cones, that would show up on Live Timing as 72.125 (2)

New Results!

mkesl54

--
    22 Jun 2017 09:44 AM
    It was a great event, especially given how nasty it was that morning!

I was looking through the results and it looks like there might have been a timing issue in Heat 1 on run 2. There are some we will say.....funky times.... in that heat/run.
    gilligan156
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    22 Jun 2017 10:17 AM

I thought it was a good event, I really liked the course. The back right corner kept getting me though, I never hit it correctly.

My photographer friend was taking pictures, if you haven't seen them, he got a lot of people in heat 2 and 3:

https://philleara.smugmug.com/Every...nt-3-2017/

WaterLogged

--
    23 Jun 2017 07:46 AM
    Once I got out of my own head I was able to put a decent run together. Thanks for the ride-along, Rob and pointing out the 27 or so places I needed to clean up!

I went the complete opposite direction with my car setup for this event and I think I found the right balance. Although I still need to find a way to fix the "dead body in the trunk" noise on transition.

---