Go to previous topic
Go to next topic
Last Post 21 Jan 2015 11:53 PM by  edfishjr
SCCA Demographic Survey is not anonymous, BTW.
 3 Replies
Author Messages
Alex Tziortzis
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
04 Nov 2014 09:22 PM

Keep the following in mind before doing the SCCA demographic survey you may have received in your email.

1) Before you click on that link to do the SCCA survey you got in your email, know that this year, you are required to answer all questions. Not all people want to answer some of the personal ones (e.g. income, age, etc).

2)Furthermore, the survey email gives you a "unique link". In surveymonkey (the vendor they are using), by using the unique link, they actually collect the specific recipient's data (ie. your data is not anonymous).

As a result of the above two reasons (especially #2), I am not completing the questionnaire.

BTW, here is the link to survey monkey explaining anonymous vs. non-anonymous surveys:

http://help.surveymonkey.com/articl...cure 

(note the 3rd bullet: "Anyone using the email invitation collector could potentially track an email address on the response."

vreihen
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    05 Nov 2014 05:45 AM
    Given the severe disconnect that I've seen in the summaries of past surveys versus what I've personally observed at our region's Solo events, I'd say that half of the respondents are not providing honest answers. Just saying.....
    David Lehman
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    19 Jan 2015 05:12 PM
    Alex, like an idiot I answered truthfully to question #2......

"Yes, my balls are flakey"
    edfishjr
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    21 Jan 2015 11:53 PM
    He's baa-ack!

---