Go to next topic
Last Post 08 Jan 2001 07:43 PM by  pleiades
Not SCCA related - Mountain Drive in NC
 1 Replies
Author Messages
pleiades

--
03 Jan 2001 04:00 PM
    I didn't get much response in the gatherings fourm, so I'm posting here.

The last time us Subaru folks got together in Asheville to run through the hills we had a
    blast! January 13th, weather permitting, we are going to do it again. I decided to
    post here and invite anyone. It's really a plot to turn you all to Subaru's, hehehe....
    Anyhoo, we will be meeting in Asheville from 11:00-11:30 at the Krispy Kreme on Patton
    Ave. Figured we could use some sugar before hitting the mountains! We'll be taking
    some back roads to the north of Asheville, driving time will be @2hrs, maybe more, and
    then we can retrace route or run again or do another route. The roads are easy to
    follow, no one will get left out in the sticks. The idea of this type of "meet" is to drive on fun roads with minimal traffic, but is NOT to road race or likewise! We will drive fast, some of us may speed a bit, hehe, and EVERYONE will overcook at least one turn.
    These things happen, and hat's fine, I just don't won't anyone comming out who's going to act stupid! Sorry I didn't want to sound like your mother! That said, post here if you're interested or have questions! Hope to see some of you there!

98 Subaru Legacy GT
    pleiades

--
    08 Jan 2001 07:43 PM
    Hello??

---