Go to next topic
Last Post 01 Oct 2010 03:46 PM by  ZOK
Congratulations to Stan Czacki
 4 Replies
Author Messages
Richard Dziak

--
25 Sep 2010 12:21 PM

Congratulations to Stan Czacki for his 11th place finish in the SCCA National Runoffs at Road America today.

Stan ran a complete race with his best lap time of 2:50.696 on the 4.3 mile road course. The race was televised and fun to watch.

Good job Stan. Your a real competitor.

ZOK
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    25 Sep 2010 09:32 PM
    Thanks Richard!......guess I won the Camaro class within SSB. Don't know what happened with the lap time....official results and incar timer showed 1:49.0. My best qual lap of 1:47.2 was disallowed for trace of high altitude additive....will have to remember to totally purge tank prior to any future Runoffs! Despite those minor issues and lousy weather, was a fun "dogfight" with the youngster (21yrs old Travis Wolcott) in the Go4It Camaro and Houston's Steve Taake in the MSR (SWDiv Champ year before me). Glad to be bringing one home in one piece from RA for a change!!
    ZOK
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    27 Sep 2010 07:47 PM
    Final results now show 10th....2nd place Mustang DQ'd for non compliant exhaust. Now if we only could get their hp/weight rating!!.......
    VettesRule
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    30 Sep 2010 08:49 PM
    Great job as always Stan!
    ZOK
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    01 Oct 2010 03:46 PM
    Thanks Danny!........we're back east visiting daughter in NYC, Aquilantes in hometown, and attending nieces wedding after; so no way to get to Debbie's Memorial. Regards to all, S

---