sold: SmartStrings and SmartCamber setup
 1 Replies
Author Messages
GroovinPickle
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
17 Jan 2010 06:38 PM

I'd really like to keep this "in the family" of the Mississippi Region (mostly so I can mooch it off of somebody if I need to do a custom alignment again down the road), so I'm listing it here first to see if I get any takers.

SOLD

I bought all of it new when I was campaigning the M3 in STU. It was absolutely invaluable for making adjustments myself, either when tweaking the setup or after installing/adjusting suspension components that altered the alignment. It doesn't require a perfectly level surface like many home-brew alignment setups, since it hangs off of your car. It also allows you to make your measurements, jack the car up and adjust, and then re-take your measurements without having to reset your alignment gear. You can do a full four-wheel alignment with the SmartStrings and measure both camber and caster with the SmartCamber gauge. The measurements that it makes are precise and repeatable, and it's actually quite easy to do.

Everything is in good condition, and includes the instruction booklets. All you need to add is a ruler for taking your measurements.

It's also really useful for verifying that your STi is broken:

Call me or send me an email at dboyles [at] gmail [dot] com if you're interested.

sti752
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    20 Jan 2010 06:12 PM
    sob[:'(]

---