Chicago Indoor Racing 2013 Edition
 2 Replies
Author Messages
cbailey
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
01 Jan 2013 08:55 PM

Hey all. Hope everyone's winters are going well. I think we still have some folks that occasionally check in here, so wanted to post an update on our plans to get a group down to Chicago Indoor Racing in Buffalo Grove this winter. Looks like we're going to try to head down on Sunday, January 27th for a few arrive and drives - no NFL playoffs that week, so come on down and join us! Will update this once we have a better idea on the time.

Also, CIR in Buffalo Grove may be closing fairly soon, so this may be one of the last chances to go there!

Groupon link: http://www.groupon.com/deals/chicag...er-sport-1

Rob Bedelis

--
    05 Jan 2013 01:38 PM

I am definitely up for some CIR - count me in, thanks for coordinating, Chris!

Is it fair to say that this would be a SCCA Grand Prix, maybe Super GP? If memory serves me correctly, we would need at least 16 willing participants to have our own GP, yes?

Looking forward to a great time!

cbailey
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    06 Jan 2013 11:54 AM
    It turns out that with the Groupon we're limited to just arrive and drives. Eric Bertrand has done most of the heavy lifting for coordinating folks on Facebook so far, and due to the price with the Groupon that seems to be the group's choice at this point. 3 races for $30 is a pretty good deal.

The updated timeframe is to meet at CIR @ 3:00 p.m. on Sunday January 27th. Still room to join!

---