Go to previous topic
Go to next topic
Last Post 30 Jul 2010 01:58 PM by  mavisky
Well this should open up more time for events in Auburn.
 7 Replies
Author Messages
mavisky

--
therealnapster

--
26 May 2010 08:56 PM
link didnt work but i found it, whats that mean for us?
FWR Solo D

--
26 May 2010 09:47 PM

Houston wrote:

sorry my fault - i fixed the linky - good to go!

We have a few events setup there yes and we have two big ones in July....when we going to see you out there again Mavis!

Jason

bmonnin1
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
03 Jun 2010 03:54 PM

Houston wrote:

The answer to that question is up in the air right now. It may make the lot more available to us, it could shut us down at the lot, or it may not change at all.

If Dean Kruse somehow manages to get his license back, things probably will not change. If he doesn't get his license back well we really don't know. It could be sold and we would have to contact the new owners and try to start over, same if he decides to lease the property to another company, and if he just leaves it empty then we could probably use it more often but since there is nobody there to take care of the site it would start falling apart rather quickly. I personally think the best thing that could happen for us is that Dean manages to get his license back.

mavisky

--
02 Jul 2010 07:47 AM
So now that RM Auction Group is the owner of the former Kruse Auction Park, how will this affect the event scheduled for July? Has anyone been in contact with RM to this point?
FWR Solo D

--
02 Jul 2010 08:16 AM

I will have a formal update before the end of the day.

Please have some patience with me as I get things sorted out with the new buyers today.

Jason

FWR Solo D

--
02 Jul 2010 11:29 PM

July 10th and 11th event will not be at the Kruse Auction Park - we have landed Grissom Aeroplex for the next weekend events. This will be a nice fit for racing before nationals!

Saturday Jul 10th
FWR Non-tandem Drift Event (Practice) - Grissom Aeroplex (Peru, IN) - Event Details - Entry List - Register Online Now!

Sunday Jul 11th
FWR Grissom - Event #4 - Grissom AeroPlex (Peru, IN) - Event Details - Entry List - Register Online Now!

If you have questions - PLEASE CONTACT ME BELOW...

Jason

fwsccasoloprogram@gmail.com

(260) 749-1309

mavisky

--
30 Jul 2010 01:58 PM

Well if we can get back in there it sounds like there will be a much improved surface.

http://www.autoweek.com/article/201.../100739991

---