LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK ON THE BEST GRISSOM COURSE EVER
 4 Replies
Author Messages
harts
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
12 Jul 2010 11:45 AM

need sugestions as how to make the best course ever, second best to the new to come, best course ever

sts38
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    12 Jul 2010 01:08 PM
    harts wrote:

need sugestions as how to make the best course ever, second best to the new to come, best course ever

Nice work Larry...I loved the course. The sweeper start was fun and you could really carry some speed through the start lights if you set it up right. Also, the wallom was WAY faster than it walked. There was no need to lift through there in a momentum car which was a blast.

The Nebulizer
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    12 Jul 2010 01:33 PM
    I wish I could have made it. I heard the course was excellent. Anyone have video or map or something that shows the design of the course?
    steveR
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    12 Jul 2010 02:44 PM

I really liked the course, it was amazingly fast and straight forward.

Here's one of my video's (don't mind the intensive tire squealing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAC-UtRZfUc

I hope to run with you guys again.

harts
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    12 Jul 2010 03:03 PM

it's the same course i set up for the indy event this spring except i inserted the Brian Davis wallom that he used in the 2008 tour ,,right after the big 180 on the north end , i don't think their is much that can be done to make it any better ,, but you never know

The Nebulizer wrote:
    I wish I could have made it. I heard the course was excellent. Anyone have video or map or something that shows the design of the course?

---