Go to next topic
Last Post 06 Feb 2008 11:04 PM by  GChambers
New site idea?
 5 Replies
Author Messages
duck_hunter_117

--
01 Feb 2008 01:05 PM

I came across this video on you tube and I think its a good course idea since we are searching for a new site [:P]. Any Saftey Stewards want to sign off and let us see how many poles we can knock over. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ToC63DhSmhQ

turbohappy
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    02 Feb 2008 01:19 AM
    That's not a public street is it? Looks like a driver's ed course.
    Eclipse2Lancer
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    02 Feb 2008 10:36 AM

That looks....um...interesting?

We have some sites we are targeting......and no they are not like that.

balefire
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    02 Feb 2008 01:43 PM

It reminds me of the Tire Rack loop which honestly was one of the most boring autox I have ever been to. Why would tire rack design a loop like that?

On a side note, has anyone tried the northwest technology sector near 96th and zionsville rd? It is very dead there on the weekends and there is tons of parking lots surrounded by some farm land.

Paul

mtownneon
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    02 Feb 2008 02:43 PM
    I liked it! What would make it better is if you had to obey the signals, and Steve was at the controls of those signals....
    GChambers
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    06 Feb 2008 11:04 PM
    balefire wrote:

It reminds me of the Tire Rack loop which honestly was one of the most boring autox I have ever been to. Why would tire rack design a loop like that?

On a side note, has anyone tried the northwest technology sector near 96th and zionsville rd? It is very dead there on the weekends and there is tons of parking lots surrounded by some farm land.

Paul

Their site was developed for skid pad and tire testing. I don't think they intended for it to be an autocross site when they built it.

---