Go to next topic
Last Post 08 May 2013 10:28 AM by  jww
Record Day Time Sheet
 5 Replies
Author Messages
Sideways

--
16 Apr 2013 12:21 PM
    Will the times for the Record Day fun event be posted?  I ran in the second heat and the only the first three runs were posted on Da Bus.  I would like to know where I stood at the end of the day.
    nutty944
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    16 Apr 2013 10:24 PM
    Results will be posted as soon as the T/S chief gets them finalized. It is his first event on the job, but he'll get them done. We will be sure to post when they are on the website.
    Eclipse2Lancer
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    21 Apr 2013 07:21 PM
    Bump... been a week.
    btwelch
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    23 Apr 2013 02:13 PM
    We did the same course as a fun even last year too, right? If so when will those times be posted? I'd like to compare my times between last year and this year.
    jww
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    08 May 2013 10:28 AM

Hopefully by now you all saw the time sheets for this event were posted awhile ago.

As far as last years times, I have no way to post those unless they could somehow still be dug out of the T&S system. To be honest, this year is the first time we have ever posted Fun Event results due to it being "record day". In years past, even when I have asked, I have not gotten them as it was "just for fun".

If last year's times are still around and could be sent to me, I would be more than happy to post.

jww
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    08 May 2013 10:28 AM

Hopefully by now you all saw the time sheets for this event were posted awhile ago.

As far as last years times, I have no way to post those unless they could somehow still be dug out of the T&S system. To be honest, this year is the first time we have ever posted Fun Event results due to it being "record day". In years past, even when I have asked, I have not gotten them as it was "just for fun".

If last year's times are still around and could be sent to me, I would be more than happy to post.

---