Solo Nationals PAX/RTP Index Results
 3 Replies
Author Messages
rtp.rick
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
13 Sep 2017 09:55 AM

Attached are PDFs of the PAX/RTP Index Results from the 2017 Solo National Championship event.  The "Class Pos." column indicates the finishing position for that set of results.

H's & K's,
    Rick Ruth

EDIT: On 9/21/17, I replaced the previous PDFs. The National Office posted updated results and I had also used they wrong factor for F Mod in my previous versions.

Attachments
    sjfehr
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    17 Sep 2017 09:26 PM

Rick, was nice finally meeting you in person! And thanks again for doing this every event; I don't always reply, but I enjoy looking at the overall results like this and I've seen people posting them to other forums. Q. Should the 0.975 concrete multiplier you've mentioned in the past apply here? Or have RE-71R/Rival S changed that?

Steve

rtp.rick
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    18 Sep 2017 11:24 AM

I would have thought the new "street tires" would have closed the gap, but it appears as if the 0.975 Concrete Multiplier still works.

The highest place "Street" class would have been DS, when using the 0.975 factor (from 55th to 5th).

H's & K's,
    Rick Ruth

rtp.rick
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    21 Sep 2017 09:33 AM
    On 9/21/17, I replaced the previous PDFs (above). The National Office posted updated results and I had also used they wrong factor for F Mod in my previous versions.

H's & K's,
    Rick Ruth

---