Anyone out there?
 8 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
lowflyer

--
01 Feb 2001 08:38 PM
    Is this really all the people running Formula cars in SCCA? Let's hear from ya'.
    brotherkicksave

--
    02 Feb 2001 05:14 AM
    Spend most of my time looking out for other posts. Not much to write about at this time. Praying that my motor will be ready for the SARRC event at Sebring 23-24 of this month. tired of rebuilding engines, so i may go spec miata racing.
    JimFMracer

--
    02 Feb 2001 08:57 AM
    Winter is kinda slow here in CT/Northeast. Everyone hibernating. LOL

If you are tired of rebuilding engines, get a rotory Formula Mazda. You CAN'T hurt it. Foucus on racing not repairing!!
    brotherkicksave

--
    02 Feb 2001 02:25 PM
    sorry don't have 30k+ to spend.
    shooter31

--
    02 Feb 2001 04:23 PM
    what formula do you run brotherkickslave?
    brotherkicksave

--
    03 Feb 2001 06:12 AM
    I run a 1981 Van Diemen FF/CF in the SE region. Mostly CF of course. But I've recently run some "tin top" races and it's a blast! Ran a SSB Miata in 24 @ Moroso and enjoyed it. really close racing. My car is beautiful. new paint. new engine(w.i.p) and ground up in 11/00. So i don't what to do. My dad always said"dance with the one who brung ya!" but i don't know. thinking of dipping to "the dark side".
    shooter31

--
    03 Feb 2001 04:16 PM
    i'll be at the sebring race if everything goes well. we're going thru the engine right now (I run FV by the way). Ran the turkey trot race there in november. CFR really runs a good show. Registration was quick, and by the time i got out of the car and walked to scoring, the times were posted. besides....it'll be february. it will be nice to head to warmer climes.
    NoSlow

--
    05 Feb 2001 04:08 AM
    Another Vee driver, here. Mostly run TWS and Memphis, but hope to head to Daytona and Road Atlanta this year.

------------------
    Darren, #32FV
    Delta Region, SCCA
    URL=http://www.VeeRacing.com]www.VeeRacing.com[/URL]
    SCCAForums Image
    shooter31

--
    05 Feb 2001 05:30 PM
    i've heard unkind things about atlanta since panoz took over. for instance, if you have an open trailer, they make you unload and park elsewhere. you can only keep your trailer where you pit if it is enclosed. that's tough on you if you have boxes mounted to your trailer with your spares. daytona.....is......well......daytona. if you're coming to the southeast......i'd recommend savannah. it's owned by the region, and is a very nice track. the people are nice and things are well run. we've also had good experiences at sebring and moroso, although if you camp at moroso, they make you camp in a field outside the gate. but other than that...no big deals. the florida regions run a good show. we always like racing down there.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner