FV
 1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
RX7RACR

--
19 Mar 2001 01:25 AM
    Okay, I'm sure I'll receive some heckling for posting this, but here goes. I'm searching for an inexpensive, running FV, less then $1500. Before I get beaten for this, let me explain. I'm currently in the process of building a new EP car which won't be complete until the end of this season. I need something to stay current in and figure I can concentrate on proper line rather than blinding speed. Obviously know that I won't find a front runner, just want something to keep up my license with and enhance my skills. If, by chance, anyone knows of one in this range please respond. I live in Daytona, so East coast would be preferable. Thanks in advance, Tom

------------------
    JimFMracer

--
    19 Mar 2001 07:33 AM
    I would suggest renting rather than owning to meet your license needs. A $1500 FV will most likely need more money to just make it reliable and you won't learn anything. The sight lines(ie where you sit) will be so different from your EP machine, that you will have to learn each track again. So I would rent something close to the same seating position and if possible, similar HP/weight. If not then go with a Spec Racer rental.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner