Not to pee on your Post Toasties - I like to go fast just like anyone else - that is why I road race. I have some questions:
1) Who is insuring this event?
2) DO you have adequate fire and rescue personnel there? (What do you consider adequate?)
3) Do you have no roll bar / cage requirements?
4) Tires - some people own cars that will travel in excess of 170mph at RA. Do you intend to require them to run tires that are up to the "assumed" performance potential of their cars?
5) Are you planning to inspect brakes? (Turn 5 is a heckuva place to find out that you have none)
6) Is camping at the track an option?
I am glad to see more events in my area, but at the same time I keep my fingers crossed and say a prayer that no one is injured at these track days - myself included.
Later Gator.. Randy Van de Loo
#7 SCCA/SP-ITE Corvette "Thumper"
#7 SCCA/ITC Honda "Gotcha"
Crew/Crewchief on some pretty nice AS Camaro's and World Challenge GT Corvettes.