July 22nd event
 2 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
arg33

--
23 Jul 2001 05:22 PM
    Had another good local event. With some pretty impressive cars show up, an authentic shelby gt 350, and one lotus elise R. I think just under 100 people attended. Also wanted to thank all the Idaho guys who drove 5 or so hours to check out our region. Spectre got 1st place pax time, a first for STS in our region.

Matt Guiver
    #33 STS
    Utah Region
    GSBMW325is

--
    23 Jul 2001 06:28 PM
    Uh, you're posting in the Bermuda Triangle of these boards Matt. Should be called Rocky Mtn Ghost Town Division...
    Agreed, good event! You would'a been second or third PAX if it weren't for those darn cones. At least you hit them more like a good driver hits them: just barely clipping a slalom cone, etc.
    If Benson can get first, and I get third in PAX, our region must stink! SCCAForums Image Or we just really suck when it comes time for national events...

------------------
    SCCAForums Image

Keith White
    95 BMW 325is
    #19 GS Utah Region SCCA
    [url="http://www.team-arg.com"]Team-Arg[/URL]
    Spectre
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    25 Jul 2001 09:08 AM
    It's not so much that we suck as much as GS and STS both have soft PAXes and X-class does not get included in the PAX results. I am sure Charlie and Mike both beat us on PAX. It is a little strange that Matt being 2.2 seconds behind me still ended up in 5th PAX. There was enough people there I would have expected closer times included in the top 10 PAX. That does suck about Cone King's misshaps though. He'll get used to the new suspension and start waiting a little longer to turn and quit hitting cones though.

------------------
    '98 2.5 RS
    38 STS Utah Region
    [url="http://www.team-arg.com"]Team Arg![/URL]
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner