United States Grand Prix roll call
 4 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
PedalFaster

--
14 Jun 2004 02:40 PM
    Ok, who's going to next weekend's F1 race in Indianapolis, and when are you arriving? I know a bunch of S2000 people who are going, so I'm thinking of trying to arrange a go-karting night (probably Thursday) and/or some lunch or dinner get-togethers.

I'm arriving Thursday morning, and I'm seated above the paddock.

Steve
    megatron
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    14 Jun 2004 03:37 PM
    Steve, I'm going with a bunch of college buddies and Tony is coming with us. Denny is going as well. My group is seated in Stand H (yay!) and I belive Denny is across from the pits.

There are two go-kart places. You'll want to go to the one up north. There are no reservations, unfortunately, but it's a real nice two level karting track and they crank the cars up on Friday and Saturday. Expect a 2hr wait. The one near the track is usually rented out to BMW or some other F1 team for the weekend.

If you're a BMW or Juan Pablo fan hang out at across from the BMW pits during qualifying. The Columbians will be out in full force and they know how to have an AWESOME time. By the time qualifying was done last year, we were stumbling and merry. :D Also, with the Ferrari pit being nearby, there is usually a little cheering competition between the BMW and Ferrari fans. I'm sure the Honda fans will be out in full force this year, as well, so it should be fun.

Anyway, PM me your cell (I lost it from San Diego) and let's do this. Fun fun. As for nightlife, downtown is usually crackin' on Friday/Saturday.

I'm in on Friday afternoon.
    John H.

--
    14 Jun 2004 06:03 PM
    I'm arriving on Friday morning and meeting up with my Uncle and Aunt (who got me interested in auto racing when I was a kid). For the race we're at Stand H, Section 16. I've got two extra tickets if anybody's looking. PM me for details.

See ya,

John H.
    Black MR2 Spyder CS
    (I'll be the guy holding a Foster's oil can) :beerChug:
    megatron
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    14 Jun 2004 08:04 PM
    john, i'm in section 17. i'll be the guy with the heinz ketchup shirt that sez: HEINZ HARALD FRENTZEN. too bad he isn't running in f1 anymore. :(
    PedalFaster

--
    14 Jun 2004 10:51 PM
    Box 40, Row Q, Seats 6-8...
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner