16" Hoosiers for sale, Seattle area
 1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
PedalFaster

--
20 Jul 2004 04:28 PM
    I need to free up some space after a move to a smaller apartment, so I’m selling off a set of Hoosier A3S03s – two 225/50R16, two 245/45R16.

These tires were purchased new and heat-cycled from the Tire Rack last year, and were used for three events – a local event to scrub them in, last year’s Nationals (where it rained), and this year’s Phoenix National Tour (where it also rained). They were stored in bags after the Phoenix Tour. The tires are still in great shape, with some vestigial holographic tread still showing, and will be sticky for a while yet. I misplaced my camera cable during my move, so unfortunately I don’t have any pictures.

Full disclosure – one of the tires has some gouges across the face of the tread from a spin, but these should not significantly affect tire life.

I bought the tires new from the Tire Rack for about $200 a pop; they were recently on clearance for about $110 each. I’ll sell my three-event tires for $200 for all four. Please PM me if you’re interested or have any questions.

Thanks,
    Steve
    PedalFaster

--
    26 Jul 2004 10:10 AM
    Sold! I got about a dozen replies within two days from as far away as Florida, despite the fact that I only posted them for sale in Pacific Northwest forums. I guess I wasn't asking for enough money. :)

Steve
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner