0 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
mfbig1

--
14 May 2001 01:25 PM
    Hi, M.Schotz and the others,

The "International Group" seems deserted and I don't know why.

I think this table has to be active and intresting, in somehow the SCCA forum is the ideal place to share experiences and expertises from all around the world.

First of all, I have to say that my english is disastrous; my mother tongue is the French language, but I learn English and Spanish. I try to be ready for the global village.

I have many subjects to discuss with all of you, but we have all the time for that. First thing first: You don't frequently hear news from us simply because affiliation.

Here, in Canada, the structure is different, we are affiliated to the FIA (Federation Internationale Automobile) as the Formula one, and the national authority is the ASN (Authorithy Sportive Nationale); each province (State) can have a federation of clubs, like here in Québec the FAQ (Fédération Auto Québec), it is simple and direct (in theory;-))

END of the preamble.

I want to present my truly felicitations to Mister Steve Johnson. I always have had a deep respect for the NHRA and his impact for the youngster with the philosophical notion of "from the street to the track".

I read the interview of M. Johnson in the Grassroots Motorsports of June, the future is promissing for the SCCA, and I hope you gain a healthy leadership in the universe of the motorsports.

Until next time,
    Martin Fiset

------------------
    Martin Fiset
    Car # 7
    Acura Type R
    WRX'02
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner