1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
BMWRacerITS

--
29 Dec 2000 10:38 AM
    New member here.

Right now I'm in the process of preparing an E36 325is to go ITS racing next year.

I live in NC, so I'll be trying to run as many SARRC races as college and funds (aka Dad) allow.

I'm coming from a couple experiences with BMW CCA Club Racing and a few years of driving schools. Looking forward to kickin' some Mazda arse SCCAForums Image...although the 100 extra pounds they are adding to my car won't be much help.

See ya'll on the track.

-Bryan Watts
    '92 325is ITS
    '95 M3

----------------------
    [i]There are only three sports: bullfighting, [b]motor racing[/b], and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.[/i] -Ernest Hemingway

[This message has been edited by BMWRacerITS (edited December 29, 2000).]
    Kathy & Larry Daniels

--
    04 Jan 2001 06:28 PM
    Just in case you didn't see the answer in the other web site, I will answer you again. The Southeast Division has and an endurance series called ECR. It is a SCCA series that will have nine races this year going from Virginia International south to Roebling Road in Savannah. The M3 can't run in the series but the 325is is welcome. Some of the regions are talking of even running 3 hour enduros. If you would like more information give me an E-Mail and I will be more than happy to assist you or anyone else that is interested.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner