Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
DG
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
29 Dec 2000 08:06 PM
    Those wanting more information about Street Modified are recommended to see the official Street Modified home page at [url="http://streetmodified.org"]http://streetmodified.org[/URL]

Those looking for discussion on Street Modified are encouraged to join the SM Mailing List at Egroups - follow the link from the Street Modified website "resources" page.

Those with questions about the class are **highly** encouraged to read the FAQ (at the website) and search the Egroups message archive before posting - many of the common questions and "dead horses" are answered here.

DG
    Dave Schotz
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    29 Dec 2000 08:09 PM
    Hey Dennis, Welcome! Hey, let those Stree Modders know to come here and talk it out. They requested there own forum, and we provided it! The mailing lists are still great for functions, and other resources too!
    Talk to you soon!
    Dave

[This message has been edited by Dave Schotz (edited December 29, 2000).]
    DG
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    29 Dec 2000 09:11 PM
    Don't get me wrong Dave - people are welcome to talk about SM wherever they choose. After all, there's no such thing as too much publicity. SCCAForums Image

However, with SM being so new and all, there's a LOT of questions being asked, and most of them are the same story over and over again. The answers are already posted on the website and in our existing (over a year and a half old now) Egroups list archive. And failing that, a question posted to the Official Mailing List will get the definitive answer.

We monitor and post to a LOT of forums... it's becoming way too much work to monitor them all. So while it's great that you broke SM into its own forum here, the best source of info, especially for newbies, is the official website and mailing list.

DG
    8Complex

--
    03 Jan 2001 10:10 AM
    I wouldn't mind checking out the real rules and whatnot that would be on streetmodified.org, but that server is so slow, I can barely pull anything up (been waiting 4 minutes on the Rules page to load... and I'm on a cable modem!).
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner