4 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
8Complex

--
03 Jan 2001 10:18 AM
    Hey all. SCCAForums Image

Just curious, has anyone heard anything about the Anti-Lift Kit being legal in the class? I know the rules state that suspension components can be changed in any way, but the connection points must remain the same - which should cover the ALK since it uses the same points, they're just different brackets. Right?
    ColinL

--
    03 Jan 2001 12:18 PM
    Fancy meeting you here. SCCAForums Image

It was discussed a while back in the egroups forum, I believe Larry Ganz was asking.

I assumed it would be illegal, but a few people smarter than me convinced me it was in fact legal.

------------------
    -Colin
    99 Impreza 2.5RS SM#22
    8Complex

--
    03 Jan 2001 04:37 PM
    Hey Colin SCCAForums Image

Which eGroup forum was that? I know I just saw Larry Ganz (and I think I've seen you recently) posting on the StreetTouring group, but is there an SMod group?

I figure while I'm under there putting the clutch in, it's time for that ALK to finally get installed after sitting on the shelf for 4 or so months.
    ColinL

--
    03 Jan 2001 07:17 PM
    [url="http://www.egroups.com/group/stu"]http://www.egroups.com/group/stu[/URL]

Sometimes it's quiet, and sometimes we have some flaming, but usually there's good info to be shared.

------------------
    -Colin
    99 Impreza 2.5RS SM#22
    8Complex

--
    03 Jan 2001 11:07 PM
    Cool, thanks Colin. I'll sign up for that one as well. I mainly skim mailing lists (daily digests... I couldn't stand looking through 800 emails a day) so don't expect me to be nearly as active on there as I am on BBS's. SCCAForums Image
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner