4 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
8Complex

--
03 Jan 2001 10:18 AM
    Hey all. SCCAForums Image

Just curious, has anyone heard anything about the Anti-Lift Kit being legal in the class? I know the rules state that suspension components can be changed in any way, but the connection points must remain the same - which should cover the ALK since it uses the same points, they're just different brackets. Right?
    ColinL

--
    03 Jan 2001 12:18 PM
    Fancy meeting you here. SCCAForums Image

It was discussed a while back in the egroups forum, I believe Larry Ganz was asking.

I assumed it would be illegal, but a few people smarter than me convinced me it was in fact legal.

------------------
    -Colin
    99 Impreza 2.5RS SM#22
    8Complex

--
    03 Jan 2001 04:37 PM
    Hey Colin SCCAForums Image

Which eGroup forum was that? I know I just saw Larry Ganz (and I think I've seen you recently) posting on the StreetTouring group, but is there an SMod group?

I figure while I'm under there putting the clutch in, it's time for that ALK to finally get installed after sitting on the shelf for 4 or so months.
    ColinL

--
    03 Jan 2001 07:17 PM
    [url="http://www.egroups.com/group/stu"]http://www.egroups.com/group/stu[/URL]

Sometimes it's quiet, and sometimes we have some flaming, but usually there's good info to be shared.

------------------
    -Colin
    99 Impreza 2.5RS SM#22
    8Complex

--
    03 Jan 2001 11:07 PM
    Cool, thanks Colin. I'll sign up for that one as well. I mainly skim mailing lists (daily digests... I couldn't stand looking through 800 emails a day) so don't expect me to be nearly as active on there as I am on BBS's. SCCAForums Image
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner