You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
christoc
I'm an Admin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
30 Nov 2003 07:30 PM
    Made some noticable changes to the forums tonight. Added a "Views" Column to the Topic display pages, that shows you how many people have viewed each topic. They are all set to in the beginning, as people view them the totals will go up.

Also added to the structure of the forum pages part of the structure of the mainpages for SCCAForums.com.
    TeamRX8
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    24 Dec 2003 06:52 AM
    I'd like to see the avatar size function be modified so that it fits itself to the actual avatar pic up to the max size allowed. Currently if forces whatever you supply to fit a fixed size, which in my case is stretching my nearly square avatar pic horizontally and distorting the image. Of all the forums I have avatars on, this is the only one that operates this way.

:beerChug:
    christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    28 Dec 2003 04:59 AM
    w/ the current software that isn't possible, so the avatars are set at the 150x100 limit. the best suggestion I have right now is to have your image sized into the 150x100 setting by adding space around the image if necessary and then posting it on the web.

plans are to go to a new software package sometime in 2004, but it's not going to happen for a while. I am not yet sure if that new software will have this ability or not.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner