Where are the AS drivers?
 6 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Racer5.0

--
03 Oct 2005 07:26 AM
    Does anyone in AS have a computer? Are they using some other forum? Nobody is posting here.
    Michael

--
    03 Oct 2005 07:50 AM
    http://s91730302.onlinehome.us/forums/

You can try the American Sedan Forums.

Mike Besselman
    nick littleton

--
    03 Oct 2005 10:57 AM
    AS also has asedan.com, where quite a few folks go, as well as an emial listing that gets quite a bit of traffic.

R. Nick
    sccaITSsentra

--
    03 Oct 2005 02:55 PM
    Yea ive asked the same questions several times before, even if you add up the email list asedan.com and this forum the traffic is very small. who knows why but most of them are pretty cool at the track, they just hibernate between races or something. plus there all like 50 and have jobs and kids and cant figure out these snappy new computer thingies ( lol just kiddin) I think because a AS car has no computer controled anything and the msd box is the most complex part of the car they figure computers as a hole arent worth anything...... ohwell see ya all next year
    jkopp
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    03 Oct 2005 05:45 PM

sccaITSsentra wrote:
    plus there all like 50 and have jobs and kids and cant figure out these snappy new computer thingies ( lol just kiddin)

Ok, that's just mean [:D]. Actually, it's because we spend all our free time putting our cars back together after every race!

As mentioned above, the asedan.com website and the AS mailing list are the best places to find other AS drivers and crew. I will admit that the online participation for AS is somewhat slim compared to some other SCCA classes but it seems to be growing as of recent. There are a lot of knowledgeable and experienced racers in ASedan that have been racing in some form or another for many years. Many are more than willing to give advice. Don't give up on us yet [;)].

-Jeff

sccaITSsentra

--
    03 Oct 2005 06:56 PM
    yea well thats true too, im glad I sold my because rebuildig a car after every race sorta gets old like most of my competitors... hahah see now that was mean lol.....

yea the participation has more then doubled, but that doesnt count when it goes from one post a month to two..... and there always mine lol
    Racer5.0

--
    03 Oct 2005 09:38 PM
    Hey! I'm 50 and have a job...no kids, but too many cars.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner