Sunoco 468x60 Banner
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 16 Mar 2006 10:41 PM by  JBlackwell
Cheap place to store a trailer in St. Louis?
 16 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
PeteKnese

--
14 Mar 2006 07:37 PM

I've been trying to figure out what to do with a trailer that I bought and thought that someone here would have a good idea...

Jude and Jen offered to let me keep it at thier place (thanks guys!), but I was hoping to find something a little closer.

I'm in the Ballwin area.

christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    14 Mar 2006 07:43 PM
    Your backyard? :)
    PeteKnese

--
    14 Mar 2006 07:47 PM

LOL, um no. Obviously you haven't seen my backyard since I moved.

I might be able to hang it from a tree...[:)]

christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    14 Mar 2006 08:29 PM
    I didn't think you lived in Ballwin before, were you down in U-City
    PeteKnese

--
    14 Mar 2006 08:40 PM

Yeah, we just moved last September... We were off of Hampton for 5 years before that.

I miss the city big time! [:'(]

Bryan S
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    15 Mar 2006 07:44 AM
    PeteKnese wrote:

Yeah, we just moved last September... We were off of Hampton for 5 years before that.

I miss the city big time! [:'(]

Not quite the city, but in U-City I'm five minutes from work, five minutes from the kid's school, walk to the Loop, bike to Forest Park, soon there will be two Metro stops within walking distance for easy airport and downtown access if they are ever able to complete the line. Save my gas money for play. The only thing missing is I'd love a larger garage.

christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    15 Mar 2006 08:25 AM
    Bryan S wrote:

Not quite the city, but in U-City I'm five minutes from work, five minutes from the kid's school, walk to the Loop, bike to Forest Park, soon there will be two Metro stops within walking distance for easy airport and downtown access if they are ever able to complete the line. Save my gas money for play. The only thing missing is I'd love a larger garage.

Don't forget these key items. 5 minutes from getting mugged, 5 minutes from getting shot. [:D]

mattg
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    15 Mar 2006 09:33 AM
    don't forget getting your car stolen
    mugwump

--
    15 Mar 2006 11:49 AM
    christoc wrote:
    Bryan S wrote:

Don't forget this key item. 5 minutes from muggy. [:D]

fixed it for you, Chris.

U City is a great place to live. a garage would be nice, but crime isn't an issue.

Bud Scott
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    15 Mar 2006 12:36 PM
    Maybe with the rest of us peons on the eastside would work.
    Bryan S
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    15 Mar 2006 01:04 PM
    christoc wrote:
    Bryan S wrote:

Don't forget these key items. 5 minutes from getting mugged, 5 minutes from getting shot. [:D]

Contrary to popular opinion the city and the inner ring suburbs are NOT one huge crime infested ghetto. [:)] In fact, my neighborhood is famous for being the home of the great rally driver Jeff Templeton. HHmmmm.......

Different strokes, everyone picks where they live for different reasons. I hate commuting, like the quality of the older neighborhoods and the proximity to the assets of Forest Park, the Loop and Clayton.

mattg
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    15 Mar 2006 10:08 PM

U-City is also the former home of Racer Bryan Cohn.

Pete, Can you set the trailer on its side anywhere? Pull it in the garage and park on it everynight?

PeteKnese

--
    16 Mar 2006 01:53 AM

I lived 2 blocks from where Bryan moved into back in the day... we lived on Clemens for 3 years before the house off Hampton....

Wait! You guys totally hi-jacked my thread man!

Thanks for the suggestion Matt, but it's a little too big for the garage even if I turn it sideways... check it out, it's the only open trailer in this shot from Memphis last weekend...

mugwump

--
    16 Mar 2006 09:55 AM

[quote]we lived on Clemens for 3 years before the house off Hampton....

heh, i didn't know that. we're spacial, if not temporal, neighbors [:)] Loop Rats, unite!

Bryan S
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    16 Mar 2006 12:03 PM
    mugwump wrote:

[quote]we lived on Clemens for 3 years before the house off Hampton....

heh, i didn't know that. we're spacial, if not temporal, neighbors [:)] Loop Rats, unite!

I lived at Clemmens and Syracuse from 85 to 88. Then on Washington from 89 to 92

Toxic

--
    16 Mar 2006 09:16 PM
    Beth lives at Union and Lindell so half the week I live at Union and Lindell.

Continuing the threadjack[6]
    JBlackwell

--
    16 Mar 2006 10:41 PM
    How about in Bridgeton. Earth Cith Expressway area, not far from the airport...
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner