44 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 3 << < 123 > >>
Author Messages
Kim Humphries

--
17 Mar 2006 01:34 PM

Gerry jumped to DSP last season. I ran into him yesterday at AutoTire – he’s now better equipped than last year so, that class could be some fun as well!

drgnrcr101

--
17 Mar 2006 03:48 PM
Bryan S wrote:

drgnrcr101 wrote:
Is Martha Haddon running the STi in bsp at local events this year? If so she might have a good run at the index championship. But I think my money is on Bryan in the MCS

Thanks for the plug Pete, but I'd keep your money in your wallet. It took me ten years to learn how to drive the Miata[:)]. GS is going to be very deep. I'll have to beat Crump consistantly, the Maupin Mini will be stronger, Larry Kronermeyer will be running at least a few events in GS and don't ever count Gerry Hock out.

Should be great fun.

In that case $50.00 that Bryan is a bottom feeder on index [:P]

Dark_helmet
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
17 Mar 2006 06:08 PM
mugwump wrote:

as could some of the STS boys.

Time to talk big.
You all will bow before the power of the mighty RS. MWAHAHAHHAHHAHA
mattg
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
17 Mar 2006 11:11 PM
Dark_helmet wrote:
mugwump wrote:

Time to talk big.

You better watch yourself there Mr. RS. Don't forget a few other people in STS are going to play with updated toys this year. [6]

drgnrcr101

--
18 Mar 2006 01:37 AM
mattg wrote:
Dark_helmet wrote:
mugwump wrote:

Time to talk big.

You better watch yourself there Mr. RS. Don't forget a few other people in STS are going to play with updated toys this year. [6]

Indeed and I am going to do my best to throw it completely out of whack by only running in STS till July.[6]

Danno3

--
18 Mar 2006 07:50 AM
mattg wrote:
updated toys this year. [6]

My AccessPort shipped yesterday. And I think my new exhaust is only leaking in one place. [:D]
Kim Humphries

--
18 Mar 2006 09:05 AM
Dark_helmet wrote:
mugwump wrote:

Time to talk big.

...and as I bow I will - out of respect - wash the brake dust off your wheels and set your tire pressure for you master!

mugwump

--
18 Mar 2006 12:17 PM
Bryan S wrote:

Thanks for the plug Pete, but I'd keep your money in your wallet. It took me ten years to learn how to drive the Miata[:)]. GS is going to be very deep. I'll have to beat Crump consistantly, the Maupin Mini will be stronger, Larry Kronermeyer will be running at least a few events in GS and don't ever count Gerry Hock out.

Should be great fun.

Bryan, here's a little secret: its only acceptable to lose to a convertable in ES or CS. Not so in GS. I'm sure you won't disappoint [:)]

I think you'll be suprised by the MCS. It drives very nice and is very responsive.

oh yeah, there better be a subaru representing in STS again, at long last [:D]

Dark_helmet
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
18 Mar 2006 01:14 PM
mattg wrote:
Dark_helmet wrote:
mugwump wrote:

Time to talk big.

Ahhhh but for most of last year I was running on someones used street tires and zero alignment. Now I've got new tires and an alignment plus I'll be sending my ecu out for a reflash as soon as possible. [:D] Don't worry, I'm not being cocky. I'm all for more competition.
jsarino

--
18 Mar 2006 06:50 PM
Kim Humphries wrote:

Gerry jumped to DSP last season. I ran into him yesterday at AutoTire – he’s now better equipped than last year so, that class could be some fun as well!

That's assuming Jiansoon and the usual suspects return. I did some things to mine over the winter too, so Gerry can't just run away with DSP this year. [:D]

Kim Humphries

--
19 Mar 2006 08:48 AM
Not picking any winners - he had a single 9 after jumping out of GS last year and then got a pretty good dose of competition!
Dark_helmet
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
19 Mar 2006 03:27 PM
Now I look at my post before and it looks like I was being an a$$. Now I'm doomed to get the crap beat outta me this season.
bumsarama
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
19 Mar 2006 03:42 PM

Your being illogical. Since you drive an RS, it is impossible for you to sound like an a$$. You are merely stating well-known facts and are simply reminding everyone of Subaru's widely acknowledged dominance. I actually think your very modest given what you drive!

ConeFusion

--
19 Mar 2006 05:41 PM
Is Rich Wise going to show? I seem to remember hearing that he got one of his Achievas running again. If that's the case, my prediction is that we'd better get used to the feeling of getting beat by an Oldsmobile (again). [:$]
96SM2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
19 Mar 2006 05:44 PM

Don't forget there is a good chance Jeremy Ting will be in Cliff's A Stock S2000 this year. Jeremy looked real competitive in the car on used up Victoracers at the Index Challenge last year.

Kim Humphries

--
19 Mar 2006 06:20 PM

2006 could prove very interesting indeed!

Andy - will you be running for points locally? Jumping between cars?

bumsarama
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
19 Mar 2006 07:11 PM

ConeFusion wrote:
Is Rich Wise going to show? I seem to remember hearing that he got one of his Achievas running again. If that's the case, my prediction is that we'd better get used to the feeling of getting beat by an Oldsmobile (again). [:$]

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I still have vague nightmares from those days. I was new to the auto-x scene and showed up with my Scooby. One look at that white oldsmobile and I couldn't help but think that I might as well drive in reverse. I got spanked really bad to say the least!

paulpro

--
19 Mar 2006 10:02 PM

ConeFusion wrote:

Red, loud Olds Achieva, with SCCA, Autotire and other stickers and "R.Wise" on a windows, was spotted two days ago on South Outer Forty. Yes, it was running under own power. Including some wheelspin when the red turned green :)

96SM2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
19 Mar 2006 10:18 PM
Kim Humphries wrote:

2006 could prove very interesting indeed!

Andy - will you be running for points locally? Jumping between cars?

Undecided at this point, though I'm leaning towards jumping between cars this year if people will let me drive their cars. [:O]

drgnrcr101

--
19 Mar 2006 10:49 PM
Andy PLEASE drive mine
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 3 << < 123 > >>

Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
Woodhouse Motorsports
SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner