Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
bschnard
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
21 Mar 2006 01:59 PM
    Hi, I'm the new St. Louis Region Chief of Waivers and part of my charter for that position is to recruit and train waiver workers. For this year the position is optional but my understanding is that next year the position will be manditory due to some Insurance concerns. The concerns revolve around the proper procedures for filling in the waivers, witnessing the waivers as well as concerns with long term storage of the filled out waivers.

With that said, I would like to start my recruiting efforts for all events. For early workers I will need three people minimum for each event with for the following time slots:

7 - 8:30 AM
    8 - 9:30 AM
    9 - 10:30 AM

For the early workers I should be able to sign you up ahead of time and arrange for the required training. There are two specific requirements for waiver workers:

1. They must be an SCCA member
    2. They must be an adult
    For others who would like to be work waivers for their heat work assignment I will cover the reqired training at the event as needed.

Don't let the word training scare you off. This training will be a lot easier that trying to remember each events course layout.

I can be reached by email at bschnard@yahoo.com if you are interested in early worker sign up or for any other questions you may have about being a waiver worker.

Thanks for reading this.

Bill Schnardthorst
    Soon to be F Prepared RX7 driver.

bschnard
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    24 Mar 2006 02:31 PM
    Hey there potential early gate workers, hurry and get your names on the list. I already have the 7:00 - 8:30 slot filled for all the events. And have a commitment for several of the 8:00 - 9:30 slots at least for the first part of the season. This is a great way to get your work assignment done early, especially for those of you trying to juggle watching the little ones during the heats.

bschnard
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    29 Mar 2006 12:38 PM
    OK, all you gate worker candidates, still need several time slots filled for the early shifts. If you are not volunteering because you don't know for sure what events you will attend then at least get you name on the list for candidates. If you have previously sent me an email to volunteer and I have not gotten back with you please send me a PM or another email and I will get back with you.

bschnard
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    04 Apr 2006 08:25 AM
    Early workers, I still need workers for the 9 - 10:30 shift on waivers at the front gate. The earlier two time slots are booked for the season. Hurry get you name on the list. This is a super easy job that lets you get all of your work requirements in early and not interfere with any heats in case there is overlap required such as childcare duties, etc.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner