WILL WORK FOR DUES
ST. LOUIS REGION CLUB RACING
NEEDS WORKERS FOR THE 2006 SEASON
You Can Get YOUR SCCA Membership Paid For By Working at GIR
St. Louis Region will pay up to $75 in SCCA Dues to ANY worker who works 51% or more of EACH St. Louis Race at Gateway Raceway in 2006.
The Rules: (aka as the simple fine print)
1. Workers are defined as people working the following specialties at the Races held by St. Louis Region at Gateway Raceway for Club Racing. The following are STL Specialties: Race Chairman, Course Marshal, EV, F/C, Food Coordinators, Grid/Pits, Guest (Hospitality) Services, Pace Car, Radio Tech, Registration, Sound, Starter, Tech, T/S, Stewards, and School Instructors.
2. Promotion is open to any SCCA Member from ANY Region.
3. 51% is defined as at least 51% of the worker hours for that specialty for that race weekend.
4. Each Worker must get the St. Louis Chief of that Specialty to sign off on the attached card for each weekend. Completed Cards are to be mailed into Janice Rick (see address on card, below) after the 2006 October Race
5. St. Louis Region will pay up to $75 for dues for each worker qualifying. First Gear Members will be paid $45. If the member is part of a Family Membership $75 will be paid. If a member is a spouse member that amount will be paid.
Dues will be sent to SCCA’s National office in the workers name to be credited to their account for the next renewal due. No cash will be given to members. Winning dues are non transferable.
AUGUST RACE COULD WIN YOU AN EXTRA YEARS DUES courtesy of SCCA Enterprises.
ALL workers who work at least 51% (as outlined above) at the August 12 &13, 2006 STL Region race will be entered in a special drawing sponsored by SCCA Enterprises. 20 workers will win a years dues (again as outlined above) just for working that one race weekend.
If you come to all the race weekends and win in August you could get your SCCA dues paid for TWO (2)