Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Bryan S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
26 Mar 2006 07:30 PM

It was a full weekend for the St. Louis Region. While the road racers were having their driver's school and race on the track, the solo crowd was having their driver's school in the drag strip lot.

Thanks to all the students who came out. We had a great group of future autocrossers. Thanks to the instructors who gave up a day to share their knowledge of the sport. Thanks to the volunteers who helped captian corners, run timing equipment and generaly make the event run smoothly. Thanks Andy and James for the excellent feedback during planning. Thanks Jan for coordinating the food. Thanks Carla for coming early with breakfast.

Next up, Walnut Ridge NT then the first regional event on April 9 where I hope to see many of our students.

Lynn
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    26 Mar 2006 08:00 PM
    It was a fun day, although captaining a corner for six heats is a bit much.

steena

--
    27 Mar 2006 07:08 AM

I'd like to thank everyone myself. I was a student and had a wonderful time. I don't know what I expected, but it was a great day filled with great people.

THANKS EVERYONE!

Bryan S
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    27 Mar 2006 08:13 AM

Lynn wrote:
    It was a fun day, although captaining a corner for six heats is a bit much.

Haveing support workers to captian corners has been an experiment for the last couple of years. I think it helps to school run better. Next year I'll be more proactive and organized about the support crew.

96SM2
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    27 Mar 2006 02:42 PM

Glad we had the school yesterday, what a difference a day makes in the comfort level outside.

Andy

Morwan

--
    27 Mar 2006 07:21 PM
    I also didn't know what to expect, but I had a blast. I don't think I've ever had that much fun in a car. Phil was a great instructor, and my loose endlink wasn't a problem. I'm definitely looking forward to the next event.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner