Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
mazdamike
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
29 Mar 2006 09:24 AM

Would it be possible for someone who has all the latest changes in all the individual schedules to look at and change/confirm the validity of the entire "downloadable" STL/MidDiv schedule? It appears that the "triple" conflict for April 9 has been resolved by moving both the Rallycross and RoadRally to different dates. However the Rallycross is still listed on THAT weekend (now April 2). Additionally the story about Jim Stevens (right side of STL homepage) has April 2, but calls it SATURDAY. Since this is the first Rallycross of the year, the date was changed, and there has been some confussion, might all the particulars of this event be posted in the "news section" on the STL homepage?

Also, since I am into everything, I signed up on all the lists for e-mail notification. I am now receiving a total of SIX copies of what goes out. It appears that it may be 2 groups of 3 each. Is the program capable of doing a "merge" first to eliminate duplicate addresses before it is actually sent? By that I mean keep the seperate lists as we signed up to, but with each message that goes to "multiple" lists; do a "merge" of those lists, eliminate the duplicates, and then send?

gidtup
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    29 Mar 2006 10:12 AM

All Done 3/29 10:45 am - I think it's all correct now and Jim Stevens wanted to make sure that everyone knew there is more info and pictures at www.pfmracing.com

I don't know how to merge so you will continue to get 6 copies of eveything I send. Better to get 6 than none, in my opinion. Edited at 3:15 3/29 Thanks to Scott Rhea who has shown me how to fix this problem. But don't worry, if you liked 6 copies, let me know and I will send you extra any time. Thanks Scott, you are GREAT!

Oh yes, and they do all come with my name, so you and everyone will know who they come from at all times.

As for news on the RallyCross, write it and send it to the program managers John & Mark Huebbe I am sure they will post it. They both have access to the website and are in charge of Rally Cross articles on the region site and the RallyCross site.

The region is always looking for help to do things and I try to help out with what ever I can. If anyone is looking to help with these things they can always voulenteer.

mazdamike
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    29 Mar 2006 03:15 PM

"The region is always looking for help to do things and I try to help out with what ever I can."

As do I Janice, and I agree, 6 is better than zero.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner