Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
T1T2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
09 Apr 2006 11:42 PM

Hello SM drivers. My name is Chris Brannon and I am actually a T2 driver that is sponsoring the SM class this year. Anyway, this weekend at Hallett, the powers that be put T2, T3, SSB, SSC and SM together. There were 30 something SM cars and Hallett is a 1.8 mile tight little track. I don't know who was more concerned about us running together....me or the SM drivers. A 4,000 lb car running with 2,000 lb cars seemed like some strange math to me. The rumors I had heard about you boys were true. You race hard and are a good bunch of guys. I was on the pole of the race group and there was a split start. When I started lapping cars, there was a lot of give and take on the part of all of us. I was impressed at how many packs of three and 4 cars there were just bumper to bumper. I waited until the best time to pass without messing up those guys race and the drivers running by themselves did all they could to let myself and my competitors by when we came up on them. I have always heard stories about how rough this crowd is but I did not have that experience this weekend. Congrats to all of you and good luck this season.

Later,

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner