Call for Wheelspin Articles - May Issue
 1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
GRAIL Girl

--
10 Apr 2006 11:12 PM
    For those that desire to contribute......
    Wheelspin articles are due to me by no later than Tuesday, April 18, 2006. As a reference, the issue that you are writing will be delivered in May. If you would like to submit an article, please e-mail me at grail_girl@yahoo.com.
    Human interest articles are always enjoyable to read. For example, if you have a story to tell about a recent event, you might consider writing this up.
    Do you have a specialty area that you would like to get others to participate in? Then, consider writing an article that talks about your area of specialty and why someone might want to get involved. Wheelspin is your publication, so be a part of the action by writing an article.
    In the event that I get flooded with a ton of articles, I reserve the right to save some of them for future issues. At this point, I would like to keep Wheelspin at 8 pages in length.
    B-driver

--
    13 Apr 2006 08:23 PM
    How in the world do you find time to do this, you know with your carefree, laidback, go with the flow lifestyle...haha. Carla you are somthin else. Proud to say we are friends with you and Jose. SSee you Easter. SSBOY=B-driver, Beuford T. Justice....OF TEXAS!!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner