Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
John P
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
12 Apr 2006 08:54 PM
    So it was a beatiful day today and luckily, I had taken it off. I planned of re-lubing my loud sway bar bushing since I had nothing better to do and I would also get to enjoy the weather outside. So I went to my parents place since my dad has about 10x the tools I have and start. All is going great, I have the bar off in about 40mins and I clean it up re-lube and start putting it back together. In the meantime I had put my endlinks off to the side, but assembled just so I wouldn't loose anything. I only take them apart when I am ready to put them back on.

As I get to that point they are not quite lining up quite right so I have to adjust the bar slightly. At the same time my mom had just arrived back from work and was letting our lovable Dalmation outside for a walk. As she is walking the dog right by the front of my car one of the endlink bushings falls and bounces right in front of the dog. Sure enough he snatches it up and swallows it in about 5 secs. I couldn't believe it. My mom refused to let me feed the dog that stuff that makes you vomit (Icapac syrup (sp?)). So I was out an enlink bushing and had to use washers instead. I swear that dog will eat anything..... what a day.
    bumsarama
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    12 Apr 2006 11:55 PM

If you wait long enough, you'll be able to retrieve it through a very unpleasant process.

P.S. If you ever need an extra hand or someone to protect your bushings from being swallowed, shoot me a message.

steena

--
    13 Apr 2006 07:58 AM

[:P]

Considering the crappy couple of days I've had, that made me laugh.

My dogs have eaten a pair of shoes or two, but no car parts!

So are you gonna wait and find it when after it gets "processed" ?

mugwump

--
    13 Apr 2006 10:03 AM

lol. that's a new one. I guess the car is setup for RallyX now [:D]

ps-another reason cats are better.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner