University City, MO Mechanic Needed!
 3 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Kim Humphries

--
13 Apr 2006 01:38 PM

A friend of mine is looking for a good/trusted mechanic (not dealership) in or near University City. She has a 1999 Jeep Cherokee that needs some service.

She’s near Page and Hanley.

Post or PM if you have recommendations. Thanks!

B-driver

--
    13 Apr 2006 08:15 PM
    I am in Brentwood and do work at home. If she prefers a shop we are located in Creve Coeur (Dobbs) 15yrs exp. We also own a jeep. I was the guy driving the woody wagon last sunday. Jeep stands for Just Emptly Every Pocket. Let me know.
    Kim Humphries

--
    14 Apr 2006 09:24 AM

I was a noob - like my 2nd event ever when an experienced driver brought out a Vista Cruiser. The guy's regular car was broken, waiting on tires - something so he came out in the family wagon. Some of us chuckled until he ran (before me) and layed down a pretty respectable time. IIRC I was greatly relieved that I was able to squeak by him by a tenth or so. That was a GOOD early lesson about working on the nut behind the wheel!~!

Send me some contact info off line - she may be looking closer to home but, I'll pass it along. She's cool. The jeep is black with a manual tranny. The old school '99 box look.

B-driver

--
    14 Apr 2006 06:18 PM

Sounds pretty close to my situation, the engine is out of my Impala and at the machine shop so instead of missing an event I took the family truckster. It has been auto-xed once last year at nationals since the Imp was down I took it and placed second and first in road race. When we first got to Gateway sunday I had the same thing with several folks snickering at me as I parked, most of them were younger, damn kids. I will probably go again the 29th for fun again, it was literally tons of fun!! What were you driving??? My Impala is like Bob's or Carla's except its the fast color....Black.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner