Euro car show?
 12 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Toxic

--
16 Apr 2006 03:09 PM
    Having just let the Easter show at Forest Park-great show, if you missed it this year skip hunting eggs next year and go check out the cars. Some truly rare vehicles were on display i.e Stanley Steamer, American La France, etc.
    I digress, this brought to mind the Euro Car show at Plaza Frontenac last year and was wondering if anyone knew when that was scheculed for this year?
    Also I saw a flyer for the Model T Club Annual Swap meet at UMB it is Sun. April 30 and the gates open at 6 am. Lots of interesting cars and parts available there. It is one of the largest car related swap meets around.
    HMCS
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    16 Apr 2006 03:23 PM
    The Frontenac show is June 4th and the rain date is June 11th. I didn't make it last year but had my 360 Spider there the two previous years. Hopefully I will be able to make it again this year. BTW, Apparently you are a neighbor of mine, I also live in LSL. Jim Lynch
    mugwump

--
    17 Apr 2006 01:47 PM
    sweet. it was a great show last year. I plan on going again.
    96SM2
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    17 Apr 2006 03:13 PM
    Rumour has it there might be a Ferrari FXX there this year.
    christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    17 Apr 2006 04:07 PM

HMCS wrote:
    The Frontenac show is June 4th and the rain date is June 11th. I didn't make it last year but had my 360 Spider there the two previous years. Hopefully I will be able to make it again this year. BTW, Apparently you are a neighbor of mine, I also live in LSL. Jim Lynch

Welcome to the site Jim!

Robyn

--
    17 Apr 2006 05:17 PM

This is the link to the show info:

http://stleuropeanautoshow.com/

Great show for a great cause.

Robyn Pass

Toxic

--
    17 Apr 2006 10:24 PM
    96SM2 wrote:

You can see said car in the front window of Bentley St. Louis in Gumbo Flats.[:P] whoops I mean Chesterfield Valley.
    96SM2
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    18 Apr 2006 10:22 AM

Toxic wrote:
    96SM2 wrote:

You can see said car in the front window of Bentley St. Louis in Gumbo Flats.[:P] whoops I mean Chesterfield Valley.

Heard it was there also but I didn't have time to stop by and take a look.

Lynn
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    18 Apr 2006 10:31 AM
    The Euro car show is the same weekend as the Walnut Ridge divisional. Looks like I'll miss the car show this year.
    Toxic

--
    18 Apr 2006 08:21 PM
    You can see it from the highway, taunting, teasing in it's red and white goodness. The drivers door is open begging for you to climb in and take off. It is really quite frustrating.[:@]

There is a rumour of a SCCA booth at the car show...
    DNPWWO
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    18 Apr 2006 10:50 PM

Rande Hackmann our newest Board member is starting to get the Region into the Euro show. He will need some help and would need probably five cars. Also, if you are going to the show, how about helping man the booth for an hour or so, or more, and still be able to see the show while helping the Region maybe get some new members (new blood is good). How about the NOBLE? and a Healy, anybody have a Ferrari or Jag or Lotus ( be it 7 or Elise), Twin Cam Cortina (getting old) but you see what we can do. For info email Rande, get his address off the Region website under contacts. If you are around think about helping.

mugwump

--
    19 Apr 2006 01:04 PM

[quote]You can see it from the highway, taunting, teasing in it's red and white goodness. The drivers door is open begging for you to climb in and take off. It is really quite frustrating.

they really should have removed the plants from next to the window. I have a feeling they're going to (have been) trampled [;)]

Bryan S
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    19 Apr 2006 01:15 PM

Toxic wrote:
    You can see it from the highway, taunting, teasing in it's red and white goodness. The drivers door is open begging for you to climb in and take off. It is really quite frustrating.[:@]

Ferris Bueler's Day Off comes to mind...

You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner