*wave*
 10 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
cmrs2k

--
20 Apr 2006 10:04 AM
    Heya, just registered for this forum. Hope we can get more people from our region using it... the email stuff is a pain sometimes!

Hope to see you guys Sunday in Greneda if I can get my car running a little better Saturday :)

-Chris
    was BSP 17,
    now SM2 17 - (completely unsetup for it, but funny how a couple minor things can put you somewhere you don't want to be!) :)
    LanceS13
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    20 Apr 2006 10:14 AM

Yeeeeah...something else to waste time when I'm at work! Awesome!

This weekend should be fun...be good to see everybody again.

CDS

--
    20 Apr 2006 10:21 AM

Hey Guys! I hope this gets a lot of use. I get a ton of emails every day, this should help.

Lance, howya been?

LanceS13
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    20 Apr 2006 10:41 AM

Real good...except for the fact I can't autox as much as I used to. I've resurrected another hobby of mine to fill the gaps...fishing/kayaking...a big reason behind my recent vehicular purchase. Maybe one day, the little brown car will terrorize the cones again.

wffurr

--
    20 Apr 2006 12:28 PM
    Ahoy there mateys!

Glad to see we finally got some real forums. Now I just hope people actually use them.
    CDS

--
    20 Apr 2006 12:38 PM
    Hey Chris, how do you get the pics in you signature to change all the time? That's [H]
    cmrs2k

--
    20 Apr 2006 02:59 PM
    depending on your computer savy...

you can either send me the pics you want to rotate and I'll make you a link.

OR

create a ".htaccess" file in a folder on a server that redirects a link to a 'whatever.jpg' file to 'whatever.php'

the whatever.php file randomly selects between your images and displays the image

then when you put "(img)http://www.s2000sRcool.com/myfolder/whatever.jpg(/img)" it will randomly select from your files and display one in your sig.

I have access to a few servers so just threw it up there myself. Will work for avatars as well. Its a workaround to be able to run php or something else on a bullitin board which for security reasons is not allowed. If you wanted to be fancy you could setup all kinds of php stuff that would display different sigs based on who looked at them and such.

To see what I mean, copy the image location from my sig and post it in a different address bar and watch what it does.
    cmrs2k

--
    20 Apr 2006 03:09 PM
    wffurr wrote:
    Ahoy there mateys!

Glad to see we finally got some real forums. Now I just hope people actually use them.

P.S. You sir, are blind... how did you miss the blond guy hanging out of the silver convertible waving at you around lunch time? (You were at the stop @ taylor and univ going on campus)
    jasego

--
    20 Apr 2006 04:31 PM
    Don't mind Billy. He's Mr. Oblivious sometimes. [;)]
    mrmiatanut
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    20 Apr 2006 04:52 PM
    Does anyone have a Lotus I could drive this weekend? I'll be pulling the club trailer, So its down to a Lotus or my Chevy 2500......
    jasego

--
    21 Apr 2006 09:36 AM
    Heh, maybe after a little of the new-car anal retentiveness wears off. [;)]
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner