Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
GroovinPickle
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
04 May 2006 09:37 AM
    Come run with the Mississippi region at Columbus Air Force Base on May 20-21. If you liked the course in Grenada, think longer and faster and you've got a typical Columbus course.

See http://www.msscca.org for details.

IMPORTANT: You must submit your base access form (MBAF) by Sunday, May 14 in order to be allowed onto the base. If there's even a chance that you'll want to come to the event, go ahead and fill out the form. More info is on the site above.

The running base access list is viewable http://sandbox.etree.org/cafb.php" target="_blank">here
    red90l98bspvette

--
    08 May 2006 01:00 PM

Hey Drew

If we have already filled out forms for CAFB this year do we need to resend again?

GroovinPickle
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    08 May 2006 01:18 PM
    On the record... yes, you need to submit the information for each event.

The reason I say that is because I don't want someone to end up getting denied access to the base because their license plate changed or because I forgot to include a guest on the list that we submit to the base. There's a greater possibility for error.

The good news is that we're planning a system that will store that information, allow you to review it before each event, and then confirm it. This will allow us to handle both MBAFs and pre-registration online. So we're trying to get away from the manual, redundant processes that we're using now.
    GroovinPickle
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    11 May 2006 08:40 AM
    The deadline for submitting MBAFs is just a few days away. Be sure to have them in by noon on Sunday the 14th. I would highly recommend having them in by Saturday just in case there are any problems with your form. On that note, give your form a quick once-over before you send it in.

The running base access list is here: http://sandbox.etree.org/cafb.php

If your name isn't on it and it should be, let's take care of it.
    Joe_914
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    18 May 2006 02:56 PM

So if I have a base sticker and retired Military ID I should be good to go anyway right?

BillyBob

--
    19 May 2006 12:25 AM
    Don't know the answer to that. Do you have a Columbus base sticker? If you can get on I guess you could race.
    mrmiatanut
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    19 May 2006 11:30 AM
    If you're not 100% you should get on the list beforehand. I can't say one way or another if they will let you on the base unless you know for sure.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner