Page 3 of 3 << < 123
Author Messages
Mugenlude
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
27 Jun 2006 04:44 PM
aseipos wrote:
Perhaps the fact the several hundred posts have been made to http://sports.groups.yahoo.com in the 2 weeks since just one post has been made here is evidence that this forum is a solution in search of a problem already solved by http://sports.groups.yahoo.com?

Andy Seipos
#597 Street Tire
I see 70 posts here in 3 weeks, and 450 on the yahoo board. I don't think it is going to happen overnight. And we don't have David disputing every post here, which would at least double every thread. [;)]
christoc
I'm an Admin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
27 Jun 2006 05:11 PM
I'm hoping to have a filtering/favorites solution in place in the coming weeks.
Patrick Washburn
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
27 Jun 2006 06:16 PM

cashmo wrote:
Pat, I believe Andy's refering to all the posts on the Chicago area autox forum on Yahoo, not just the Milw region forum there. I think you dropped off of that one awhile ago. I'm not sure we'd want to see all of those local posts on such a high traffic area as this. Perhaps a compromise solution would be this type of forum on another URL, (provided it had email capability, not just notifications, but actual email msg content).

Jeff

Got it, and yes I dropped off that list. I agree that I would not want to see this forum display that kind of local traffic, as I said in my earlier posts. Ultimately, I like your solution best, and what I had in mind when I posted the MAC site as an example. Don't want to see it become a war...just wanted a better inteface than Yahoo. I'll go wherever.

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123

Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
Woodhouse Motorsports
SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner