Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Gefiltefish
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
12 Jun 2006 03:11 PM

I have a few spots still unclaimed by competitors. Before I offer these to non-competitors, I thought I would post up to see if anyone wants them. Here is what I have available:

(1) Tech Worker. Our chief of Tech is having all Tech workers present for all time tables. However, he will gives lots of breaks to walk course, get food, etc. The tech worker needs to be present Friday 10am-3pm, Friday 5pm-7pm and Saturday 7am-8am.

Gate Waiver (Sat 6:30am-9:00am + Sun 6:30am-8:00am). Worker just needs to be present during those hours, but must be 18 and a member of SCCA. A little knowledge on waivers is needed too.

Also, if you want 6 free practice runs and want to help set-up or tear-down or help getting supplies to the course, let me know.

Patrick Washburn
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    15 Jun 2006 05:50 PM
    Sam, I'm planning on taking the day off and hanging out on site on Friday. I can help out where needed if you are still short on Friday, just let me know.
    Gefiltefish
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    15 Jun 2006 09:57 PM

Pat,

I have you on the announce list. The positions I needed are full, but if you want to give an extra hand if you are bored, don't be bashful. Also don't feel obligated, just keep those pipes clear for announcing!

F125AXer
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    15 Jun 2006 10:25 PM
    Gefiltefish wrote:

Pat,

I have you on the announce list. The positions I needed are full, but if you want to give an extra hand if you are bored, don't be bashful. Also don't feel obligated, just keep those pipes clear for announcing!

Ah, yes... The golden tones of my favorite Cheesehead. The "Voice" he's not, but still many years left to develop and tune the pipes.

[;)]

Alan

Patrick Washburn
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    16 Jun 2006 08:46 AM
    F125AXer wrote:
    Ah, yes... The golden tones of my favorite Cheesehead. The "Voice" he's not, but still many years left to develop and tune the pipes.[;)]

Alan

There's a voice from the past....I just watched old video of you and I driving a rental Neon through the tunnel at Texas Motor Speedway and you were flooring the Neon in nuetral just to hear the rev limiter... which you thought was particularly funny. And you hadn't really had any beer yet. We also dodged tornados that night after finally scoring some beer in a beer-less godforsaken place. Funny stuff.

No, the "Voice" I will never be! Pretty lofty goal. Most the Nationals announcers are pretty darn good...I don't pretend to be anywhere in near them. Just like to sit in the truck!

Sam, do we use our announcer's client or National's? (I think our's is the best!)

Gefiltefish
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    16 Jun 2006 08:56 AM
    We will likely be using Disimo's system, aka the National system. I like both, but have never used the AXWare system for a two-day event. Disimo's has a few snags, but it is very user friendly. I had very few complaints when I used it last year at Nationals. At the Peru Tour, it had a few bugs it seemed.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner