Vorshlag 468x60 Banner
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 23 Jun 2006 11:23 PM by  Gefiltefish
anybody have a camber gauge can we may borrow?
 4 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
mankiew
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
23 Jun 2006 03:31 PM

Jason Frank and I would like to make a quick camber adjustment tomorrow morning at the tri-state event and would prefer not to eyeball it.

If we could borrow a camber gauge we would greatly appreciate it.

thanks,

Craig Mankiewicz

David Lehman
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    23 Jun 2006 04:21 PM

Sure. No problem, you guys are welcome to borrow mine.

Just take I-70 ( i think), to I-65 go south thru Indy, continue south to Knoxville. Cross over to Chattanooga on I-24. Then merge onto I-75 and take that through Georgia and into Florida. Once in Florida get on the Florida Turnpike, and take the Turnpike heading south into Miami, for about 250 miles or so. Get off on the Sawgrass Expressway. Exit Sunrise Blvd, and make a left at Nob Hill Rd. Make 2nd right and 1st immediate left, 6th house on the left.

Please call when you cross into Florida so I can get a better idea when to expect you.

Cheers--

Namhel

Gefiltefish
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    23 Jun 2006 04:45 PM
    David-go itch your balls more.
    David Lehman
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    23 Jun 2006 08:26 PM

Sometimes this stuff is so dry.

Many times I surf the net to see if I can get insights into driving faster, or making my car faster. But often there is nothing interesting or informative on the net, at least as far as I am concerned.

So, out of sheer boredom, and unstoppable desire to say something stupid I do.

However it does bring me some measure of joy to know that I have touched your life in a positive way. As I show you what happens to someone if they pick their nose too frequently.

PS----I also hope that the guy who started this thread gets his camber guage.

PPS----Sam why are we karping at each other (bad pun). You of all people should have a sense of humor, as your screen name is taken from one of the most disgusting ethnic foods known to man. I do believe that Gefilte Fish is made up of those parts of the fish that no one else wanted. Or at least that's what I have always though as my Grandfather used to offer me some and I had to lie and tell him that I couldn't eat it just then as I was constipated and very bloated, with foul smelling gas every now and then. I would much rather eat a black and white cookie, doughy and fattening, but not disgusting.

PPPS----And for your information by balls really don't itch. The real problem I have is a bad rash on my scrotum, but no one else has any business knowing this. But being as this is just a private email communication, right ?, between two adult men, I thought I could share this information with you.

PPPPS----Let's just keep the rash on my nuts between the two of us. My wife doesn't have to know.

Thanks,

David " I exploded a stink bomb in my Hebrew school" Lehman

TTT---about that guage

Gefiltefish
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    23 Jun 2006 11:23 PM

hahaha, you are the most entertaining man on the internet David. Its like what people say about Howard Stern (another jew), even if you hate him, you still have to listen! I don't hate you though, I don't hate anyone......well........maybe.......

I wasn'nt Carping at you though, simply trying to make the same smart ass comments! Those that know me know that I like to have a smart ass comment in every post/comment.

Yes, G-Fish is nasty. I tried it when I was a little schlemiel and won't ever again. Call me a bad jew! No, really do, it gets me randy. .

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner