Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
turbotoddie
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
28 Jun 2006 06:38 PM

I am sorry to announce that Texas Region has withdrawn from hosting a Divisonal for 2006. Hopefully, they will put on an event in 2007.

sorry

Todd Farris

SW Div steward

lundgren
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    28 Jun 2006 06:45 PM
    So if some need to qualify for nationals, they can come run the Denver tour.. (it will fill up).
    Stan Whitney

--
    29 Jun 2006 09:37 AM
    Sorry to hear that. Hopefully scheduling commitments will work out better next season.
    turbotoddie
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    30 Jun 2006 02:04 AM

I plan on starting now in getting commitments and hopefully some sponsorship for next year.

todd

Phillip S. Osborne
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    04 Jul 2006 11:11 PM
    Yeah, this kinda sucks. I had hoped they would be able to work it in, either at TMS or Mineral Wells...TMS is expensive, but I assumed they could attract more entries since Nats is held on asphalt this year...
    davebs14
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    10 Jul 2006 11:27 AM

I think TMS being more centrally located than Mineral Wells is key. In addition to the fact that the 4 hotels in MW are usually full so it's dificult to get a room and there's no entertainment or restraunt chains nearby.

Personally I'd rather run at TMS than MW for those reasons. And TMS has great restrooms and trees to sit under and relax and picnic tables etc. :-)

Also don't forget next year Pearsall will be available. Then you got Houston, and hopefully TMS, and maybe??? a Louisiana div as well? If that's the case then we could count the best 4 and minimum of 3? Also the Friday party at TMS last time I was there was kinda neat. Indoor registration, tech right behind. All that extra effort made an impact on me and I sort of miss it. Plus that should allow corner workers to cover a smaller area given the lot size.

David

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner